Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy New Year To All My Darlings


Happy New Year to all my Darlings, Hope you enjoy these few days of holidays...

To the seniors (ex-members), enjoy what you are doing and work hard for your future. If you have time, always come and visit us and if possible, help out this current batch.. You all understand the happiness and sadness we had last time when we went for our SYF years ago...this current batch need all your suppport... My baby and I are also looking forward to seeing you all too...

To the current batch, try your best to do well and dont forget nicola's reminder for the SCH rehearsal. You have to work hard for this year SYF. We shall at least maintain our bronze..
I wanna see you all get an award before i can rest my mind and go off for my maternity leave.
All of you do listen to Mdm Chew, Mrs Lee, Mr Pan , Mr Ong, your BMs and DM when i am away..i dont want to see the band in a mess when i come back....

Once again, Happy New Year....

Love,
Ms Jacqueline Tan