Saturday, April 21, 2007

hey people! nicola here laaa:D
just wanna say a very big thank you to the seniors. who has been helping me and guiding me. i'm really happy that i'm in this band. i remebered, when i first join yssb, there ain't much friends i knew there. but somehow, now we're like so close. people like saiyidah. she's very nice to me. very friendly. and not forgetting fian and fiiz. they made me laugh out loud most of the time. they make me feel welcome in the band. i'm very touched la. and not forgetting ex-seniors. yiyin is very nice to me too. & everybody. when i first started playing in my section, i didn't know anyone of them. i didn't dare to talk. maybe i'm kinda shy i think. so, overtime, i got closer with them. i'm glad. and also everybody in the band. i've became a better player since i came into this band. georgina has taught me alot. the seniors too. once again, just wanna say THANK YOU TO THE SENIORS!<3 i will never forget all those things you seniors have taught me. and thank you Mr Tan. for every single thing you've taught.

(: